The Ansell Club is an integral part of The Essex and Kent Scottish Regiment Association.
The Ansell Club is the name adopted by the Associate Members (i.e. non-serving members) of the Combined Officers' and Warrant Officers & Sergeants' Mess of the Colonel E.M. Ansell, OBE, MC, VD Armoury in Chatham.
The Ansell Club is organized:
- to support the serving Officers, Warrant Officers and Sergeants of the Mess
- to support the Chatham garrison.
- to support the Commanding Officer and The Regiment.
- to foster comradeship among past members of the Regiment and the Canadian Forces.
The following Executive was elected by the membership for a two-year term to March 2021:
- President Blake Harding
- Vice-President Doug Pfeifer
- Treasurer Blake Harding
- Secretary Keith Faubert
- Membership Joe Barrette
For more information about membership in the Ansell Club, annual dues and activities contact:
The Ansell Club
Major T.E Steele, MC Offrs, WO, and Sgts' Mess
280 Bloomfield Road
Chatham, ON N7M 0R4
By Email or Telephone
Blake Harding email@example.com 519-352-1287 or cell 519-365-3716